CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Power cuts in delhi

I am sick of these power cuts. Some officials say that no place has power cuts longer than 1 hour per day should be hit with slippers (journalist style) or made to sit in a corner for lying.
My place didn't start having power cuts till two weeks ago, and its been hell since. We have minimum 3 hour power cuts per day.
And its terribly hot nowadays. Rain (not Rain-kun) is late, so its around 45 degrees everyday in the afternoons. The excessive heat has caused a horrifying pimple to erupt on my nose. *sob* And i've been unable to sleep properly for the last few days, no power in the noon, no power in the night. When there IS light, i go study... So i've just been sleeping 4 hrs a day during my holidays. Does that stink or what?
I say whoever is responsible for the power cuts should be sued for torture of a whole city, and of course...my nose.

3 things said by people:

Mystique said...

why'd you change your URL?

Midnight Sun said...

son't exactly like tolkien or "aevenarweneven" a lot anymore. soz 4 getting everyone lost :(

Unknown said...

You are a bloody idiot.