CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Antu Pandey - My New Baasht Fraand.

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!!
I have new penpal and now he's my baasht fraand!!!
Well, you really can't help but be impressed by his impeccable English. :P


Hi
Thanks
Having known your brief acquaint in the internet penpal site I became very glad and my ego compelled me to write you soon. Here is my brief acquaint I am Antu(M), 20yrs old from India having keen interest towards true friendship. If you are having the same towards friendship, please communicate your message without any deceit so that we both can be able to prepare the grand edifice of friendship under each others good look. According to me friendship is the boon of the almighty God so we must share ours innermost lovely feelings on the page of each others friendshi. I want to write much more but not now cause I am your would be new friend and may be you can feel any wrong towards my amibility. As soon as I will receive any respond from your side I will appear again before you. One request more if you are having trust towards my friendship only then write otherwise why will you devote your precious moment towards my amiability. You must devote your precious moment towards your creative work. If possible please attach your picture for my appease cause it will encourage me in fondling your comity. Rest episode would be after you. Staring patiently for your hasten reply

Antu

0 things said by people: